Slalom destinations?

Skichiro

• Baller
@Skichiro You can pay by the set at LaPoint Ski Park in Orlando. Great wind protection, and only a couple of miles down the road from Performance. The only downside? You may have to put up with @lpskier!

• Baller
@Skichiro just like @Dockoelboto the Wednesday night crew is from the PNW and we ski year around also. All you need is a drysuit a boat with a heater and hot water shower just ask a our resident cold weather expert @Rednucleus ?. Our regular ski site Bow lake with a course is closed for the season so we free ski Big lake or Clear lake. You are welcome to join us anytime. Just show up with your ski

• Baller

Have a look at our facility, Winter Garden Water Ski, on Insta (wintergardenwaterski) and FB... aka by many as the back lake at Isles of Lake Hancock. We are just north of Disney (two miles).

PM me for bookings

• Baller

I'll vouch for the buoy bungalow posted by @GWaterski . I've stayed there with my family twice and we're going back again in a few weeks. You can't ask for a more family friendly, water ski destination and renting from Gary and Kelly is fantastic. Nice to deal with other skiers and the lake has a great course.

Sunrise view from the house to entice others.

2020072822443582-6475082215991067995-IMG

The boat is available for rental on Boatsetter.com

https://www.boatsetter.com/boats/cwfgcsq?pos=8&