Dallas Tx Jan 15

LoopSki

• Baller
Looks like Im going to get a chance to check out Dallas and see if I really want to get out of California. I need to go out for a short term by January 15. Anyone have a room for rent, house for rent or maybe for sale ? Otherwise since short notice, any recommendations where to find housing? Since it’s such short notice and I have to find something rather quickly I don’t want to end up living in the ghetto! Lol I’ve never been to Dallas so I don’t know the area at all or much time to get to know it. Like to be close to the airport.Maybe any ski club recommendations as well although I’m not sure if I really need it yet as I’m probably coming back home quite a bit.

• Baller
Occasionally there is a home for sale at Princeton Lakes. There are two fine ones right now that I know of. Princeton Lakes are close to Plano but an hour or more from DFW airport depending on traffic. Princeton Lakes are 40 minutes from Plano, but probably less than 20 miles.

• Baller
Ill be in DFW on a temporary basis on outside sales mission. If i like Texas it could turn into a permanent move. Right now just looking for a place to rent while looking at potential places to move permanently. Not really interested in clubs right now as I will fly home often. Also will only consider lake front living to buy. No exceptions.

• Baller

Wow nice place. Was not familiar with that neighborhood. Yeah, $700,000 is a lot of dough for us mere mortals, and out of my league, but for that house, lot, water front situation, thats a pretty good deal. Tho, as an avid swimmer, I might opt for the one across the street with the 3-lane, 25 yd pool.