Too much good stuff

cougfan

• Baller

My wife and I hosted the Wednesday night crew and our wives for our annual “End of the year / start of the year party” last night. In attendance were @Rednucleus and his wife Loni, Doug and his wife Eileen and Ken.

We started things off with coconut shrimp, regular shrimp, a meat and cheese tray, a veggie tray and bbq pork for appetizers

Main course was stuffed pork loin chops, spaghetti squash, stuffing and gravy, collard greens salad, regular salad and rice with golden raisins and pine nuts

Finished things off with black bottom cake, red velvet cake, banana bars, homemade ice cream and purple rice with coconut milk

And yes we had a nice assortment of wine and Scotches too

A great night spent with great friends!

Here’s to the end of 2020 and the start of 2021

The Wednesday night crew has some big plans for the new year stay tuned for further details of our adventures ?ne8xi1zpdud9.jpeg

38m5p8bq7ea7.jpeg

rfzbv24a8dl5.jpeg

ivdgl8qdq4ho.jpeg

2pnevg4ufwvz.jpeg

dazmepot520h.jpeg

s3udpec8r4a2.jpeg

8t60b6h9uatg.jpeg

wllsrtcis6f0.jpeg

3a9z5bk2wdqc.jpeg

f3y6mup0x5rx.jpeg

rlyxxfjjy6ni.jpeg

xnzhvojqzrju.jpeg

258x2p4bdi1i.jpeg

uginq6ithreu.jpeg

ese4shrxgdet.jpeg

d2cc3yfdekj7.jpeg

15cqqet99v7n.jpeg

• Baller

@The_MS sadly most everyone was drinking Scotch or wine☹️ But Doug did have a gluten free IPA because of his Celiac disease. Didn’t think it was picture worthy but just for you here is a shot of the bottle. I promise next year we will do better and have a fine assortment of IPAs in your honor??h4odee8485ye.jpeg