Mirror Location

OscawanaSkier

• Baller

The PTM Panoramic mirror is the way to go. Mounted on the drivers side windshield you can see the skier on both sides of the course.

FYI: "factory" mounting location is on the drivers side and has been for some time now. Well technically the factories don't even install the mirrors, that is typically done at the dealership during prep.

• Baller

My Response had the mirror bracket mounted on the center piece of the windshield. I liked that location a lot! Combined with the PTM 140, the mirror placement was perfect.

54n8182bsuy2.jpeg

On the 200 the bracket sits on the driver’s side part of the windshield. It’s not ideal, as you always see parts of your own head in the mirror and for taller drivers it’s even worse. (That’s probably the reason why PTM sells these extensions that you see in @jayski ’s picture.)

I cannot move the mirror to the center piece, because of the thickness of the bracket, I could not open the windshield safely this way because the bracket would be the contact point when the walk through window is opened.

has88ktmma4h.jpeg

• Baller
I've got a 2020 200 with the stock mirror that spins 180 degrees to go from a low setting to a higher one. High still isn't that high. I'm 6'3" so I'd love a little more elevation. The PTM units look nice. It wasn't clear to me on their website if they make an extension arm that works with the stock mirror. Anybody know?