Fogman Bindings

bbruzzese

• Baller
@BraceMaker we have talked several times about building boots for the MOB system. It is a rather expensive option with the current method of custom molding. If we could come up with a more easily built solution, where it did not require custom molding and uses an Intuition liner, that would be great. @Brewski ? Maybe time to talk again...

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
bc8km6y700e3.jpgEngineered for slalom or trick by Engineers who are also skiers, Built by Skiers/Aerospace Engineering Students. These are not roller blade conversions of any kind. These are built and designed for high end slalom and Trick. Barefoot training shoes also. Custom or Off the shelf models coming soon~!

• Baller
More ideas for them to steal. Sucks when someone you look up to your whole life turns. No respect at all now~! But, all these boots that you see here. They are in my past. They are designs that are prehistoric in my mind. My engineering has surpassed this stuff by 1,000,000 miles. I don’t even see them in my rearview mirror anymore.....

• Baller

That's a Bont.

FYI, my brother used to build custom molded speed skate boots and bike shoes. Pretty much everybody "stole" his process, including bont, Salomon, probably brewski, whatever... brewski is not the inventor of this process .

We made boots for me to try in slalom in the early nineties: I do not recommend anyone ski with these. Extreeemly dangerous and too much control. Just waiting to remove your foot from your lower leg.