NAUTIQUE 200 SCREEN REPLACED NOW STEREO PROBLEMS

CCPD3

• Members
Happy Friday Everyone! Hey I had my local dealer replace the screen early this spring on my 2018 SN 200 Team because the screen would glitch out quite often. The screen that nautique sent out was used/refurb buttons are worn, zero off feels different not sure if this has anything due the screen, and stereo will not communicate with the screen now. I guess the is a module linked between the screen and stereo that could be at fault that is not produced anymore? They did try and put the old screen back in but still no love with the stereo and they are stuck as to what to do. I know it's first world problems but it's nice to have tunes on the lake. I'm pretty good with stereo equipment so looking for if anyone else has run into this. Appreciate any suggestions.

• Baller
Have you looked into the settings through the dealer code? I know when I added a heater to my '18 200 I had to go into settings to let the system know that there was a heater added so it could control it. Maybe you have to go back and let the system know that there is a stereo?

• Baller
I am not crazy about all of the computer screens on a boat. Give me good set of quality analog gauges, and a stereo face with it's own controls, and all other controls with switches. Easier to fix. The only computer and touch screen should be zero off and the computer that controls the engine.

• Baller

@ISP6ball is right, that's messed up! Giving you a used screen under warranty. That's crap!

@GaryJanzig I've got the ignition code panel. Works fine so far, but I'd prefer an ignition switch.