ZBox question

makeall6

• Baller_
Your best bet is to try them all over several sets. Even better, have the driver do a random pick and you tell him what u liked it didn’t like. Basically you will find the best setting that works with your style of skiing vs your age or weight or hight.......

• Baller
Thanks to all. I’m trying to wrap my head around how the whole system works. Case in point...when mapping the course, the whole deal seems to be when to hit the arrow key when you “think” the gates pass the pylon. These systems are so precise you can dial stuff in to the 10th of a second, different pulls, etc. But isn’t it all based on eyeballing when to hit that arrow when mapping the course? Just curious.

• Baller

The timing is just a standard point to engage the clock so to speak. PP directions have changed over time from pylon to rear of the boat and back when we had magnets it was under the passenger seat. I dont think it makes a difference because it's really just a digital course from there on out. If you shorten the rope the skiers relationship to the boat is going to change more in between passes.

The zbox as someone mentioned in another thread is applying the same RPM equivalent overall but the setting will change how fast the rpm comes on and for how long.

• Baller

The higher the letter A,B,C the sooner the throttle reacts when the system detects load on the boat. The higher the number 1,2,3 the more aggressive the throttle response is. The sooner the throttle hits you, the sooner it will let go of you once the extra load goes away. The + setting makes the throttle response more aggressive on all letter number combinations, and it has the boat running a 10th of a mile per hour above the set speed before entering the course. B2 is the closest setting that feels the most like perfect pass.