Here comes winter and shorter days

The_MS

• Baller
Spend most of our time in water that ranges from 10 to18 degrees, occasionally we might be lucky enough to get 22 degrees for three day every now and again, but mostly 16 degrees, the only up side is No Snakes, No Gators and No Turtles to hit your ski on.

• Baller

@MNshortliner Down here in the deep south our "off season" is just a handful of weeks needed to let a few tendons and joints heal a bit from all the skiing we do.

Although, sometimes the weather is just too nice to resist.

• Baller

59 minutes ago, Jody_Seal said:

it's snows in Milton you know! coldest winter I ever experienced was in Florida! 

While in flight school and living in Milton, FL during Christmas of 1983 I helped my neighbor Bruce Bolton deice his pool. Yes, it did snow a little. I lived on Easy Street back then!

Edited by thager

• Baller

All that means is 6 more months of skiing left this year. Maybe start not as early 7 or 8 am in the morning. 10 or 11am start in the winter and repeat 12 months in 2024. It's Florida Baby, gators and all!

• Like 1

Ernie Schlager