PERFORMANCE SKI

bananaron

• Baller
I called and ordered the new masterline rope from performance ski in Orlando.The sales person checked to make sure the product was in stock and took my order giving me the BOS discount.I received the rope a few days later and have to say the service is FANTASTIC.Great place to buy water ski gear and thanks to BOS we can all save a couple of bucks on great products.KUDOS TO PERFORMANCE SKI......

• Baller

Being from Ohio and just an online or on phone customer, the last two times I was in OTown I stopped in the store to check it out and of course bought some stuff to carry home. Could be another reason to retire to FL, although I have to come to grips with moving away from my lake.

They rock customer service and always pleasant to deal with.

• Baller

It's not only great to buy gear there but fun to hang out and talk skiing. You never know who you might run into there. Plus Mike's broad knowledge of all things skiing is unparalleled and he is a super nice person just like his Dad !!!

• Baller_

Hey @ral sorry just saw your post, you can email me, or call the shop and let them know, they will do it via phone, or I can email you/PM you the code, It changes quite often but just let me know and I can get you taken care of!

Also thanks for the kind words guys! We always love it when our customers from online make it into the shop!~

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller
Another “Shout Out” @mike_mapple at Perf Ski! An overlay on a new set of bindings tore where it was sewn together; noticed it after the 3rd set. Mike was all over it! Coordinated with the manufacturer that day and had a new overlay 2-day expressed to me. Super responsive! Thanks, Mike!