The Parsons Project - Pineapple review has begun

Horton

• Administrators

First ride / First 35 attempted

Need to tweak the settings. I need to adjust me a bit. It is FUN!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR96C3zhV5x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Administrators
10th ride in the books. Still working on settings. This ski is crazy tunable. You want it faster? You can tune for that. You want it more planted in the water you can do that too. At the moment it is medium fast and on side is pretty automatic.

• Baller

@Horton - are there stock numbers for this ski? I can’t seem to find any info on the website…if so, how far off these did you go?

There is a school of thought that subscribes to the idea that whatever ski you try, you use ‘your’ fin numbers - at least as a starting point….I am not completely sold, but I have recently tried an O’Brien G6 with my MC numbers…the G6 was awesome - just needed a small tweak from there..

• Administrators
@gavski I'm a believer that every ski needs completely unique settings. as far as the pineapple goes I don't think it's been out long enough for them to really lock down stock settings. I suspect that the settings I'm running are going to be close to what will be the future recommended settings.

• Administrators
The review is 1/2 written. I am enjoying the writing process way more than most reviews because this ski is so different! The final article may end up an esoteric mess but I am having fun.

• Administrators

I feel like I've actually been skiing smoother than this but I finally got video at the end of the weekend so here it is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSnPawWpgpC/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Baller

Impressive smooth controlled skiing. Looks like your enjoying the ski.

I know you have made multiple skis work. Your lady videos on this Pineapple and the C85. Really look good.

Looks like your liking the skis and Aldo skiing very well. Looks like you can do more. Great to see after your injury year. Enjoy.

• Baller

@horton man, if you would just pull in the transition, you'd smoke 39 and rocket through 41.

Seriously, there's some things happening that are the best I've seen from you. I'm finally seeing your hip drop on top of the buoy on your on side, where we were seeing you go full counter to a whip motion back the other way before. Not sure if it's the ski or not. But I like what I'm seeing here.