2016 Syndicate V Type-R vs 2021 Omni or Senate?

03RLXi

Difficult question: I'm needing advice on what ski to use/buy, without being able to demo any.

Background: About 15yrs ago we had a 2002 Response LX and I was starting to run 6 consistently at 46kph (28mph) on my 66" 2007 HO System 8. A few life things changed and we had to sell to our boat :'( A few years no skiing at all and then in recent years I've been getting some free skiing and 5 to 10 passes through course per summer, mostly behind outboards. Managed to run the ocassional pass on my System 8, then my adult son brought a 67" HO V type R. I instantly loved using it! So much easier speed, carving turns and much much more forgiving. So much better than the System 8. Last summer had a 3 day block of coaching and loving skiing so much went boat hunting. Scored our dream boat, a 2003 Response LXi and it'll be used on small public lake. There's a course but due to other wakes it'll mostly be free skiing and limited to 2 or 3 passes through slalom course in a day. With our own boat I hope I'll be getting a couple of sets at least every spring, summer and autumn weekend and I'm now thinking about a new ski. Weigh 77kg (169lbs), age 52. My aim is firstly consistent 15 off @ 46 and working my way up to 52 or 55kph. No ambitions to progress more than that as doubt it'd be posible on small public lake with many users.

Choices: My son is selling the V type R. Do I buy it from him or spend more on something else. Based on reviews I'm thinking a 67" Omni Carbon or a 67" Senate Graphite. Or do I buy the 67" V Type R?