How many memorable falls in your life time. OTF or other high impact.

swbca

• Baller

Most of my jump crashes are lumped together in one memory because there's so much more time to think while looking up at the nice, blue sky ... "Oh shit, this is gonna hurrr......"

BLAM!

And then you instantly get the sense knocked out of you and go do it ... again! The only jump crash memory that stands out is when I put my arm through the handle.

Slalom crashes need video to recall. Standout crash from this year (more pictures here)

u0lg7qiqvjxm.png

and then there's this

• Baller
I can remember the crashes from the first time I tried 36mph, the first time I tried 22 off, and the really odd crash on my gate pullout that sent me to the ER. There are so many more I don’t remember. OTF was my signature move for a while.

• Baller

There might be more that I don't remember. But the two I do remember are:

1. Diablo Shores Pro-Am 2012 Those HO EXO rail bindings released directly behind the boat going through the gate and I ate shit all the way to shore. I was sore for weeks after that one.

2. 2 weeks after Diablo Shores I got on a Reflex and first time at 35 BAM! it released through the gates. And I ate shit, cut my shin, and cut my forehead. And I was sore for weeks after. So those 2 crashes left me sore for a month.