Changes to the forum software

Horton

• Administrators

If you try to post today you will see that the editor is not the same. At this moment you can not post videos. I am working to fix that ASAP. If you want to test the new stuff feel free to post in this thread.

• Baller

- yes, shelf cloud. Formed when colder air falls from an approaching storm and meets warmer ambient air and lifts it. It can be a warning of very severe weather or just a slight change in temp and wind. In this case it was not severe. Needless to say, I did not get to attempt the next pass headed back toward it. The wind actually was at 1 ball when I was rounding 6. Hopped in the boat and put it on the lift (which was on the same end as the end of that pass).

• Baller

Fantastic photo.I live in MN and we have been on the lake when storms are heading our way.In fact the calm before the storm is great time to hit the water due to no boats and dead calm water.You just have to time it right or you could be in trouble. i have seen those clouds many times.....

• Baller

I don't think the search engine is working very well. I tried searching the term "rotator cuff" in various ways and in each case the search engine returned zero results. That's pretty poor performance given there's a thread going right now with that exact phrase appearing in the subject line and dozens of times in the posts and there have been many other threads where that phrase appears in the subject line and many times in the posts.

• Baller

Yes, I was using the (most visible) top right search button. I never noticed the lower right one before so didn't even know it was there until I read your post. I just tried it and it works great! The search engine returned dozens of relevant results very quickly. It should be really easy to fix the upper right one then. Just give it the same code as the lower right one and it's fixed. Please add this little task to your to-do list,