Is spring finally here? In Midwest!!!??

Lakerat

Spring is finally here in North Kansas! Found 17 shrooms today, got 4 sets in behind the ol mastercraft 1309 HR and still pulling strong!, water 56° air 67°,! Then got back to the dock in time to catch a basket full of crappie! Life is good in Kansas tonight my friends! Unlike alot of you lucky guys and girls our ski season is a little shorter than some. But I shoot for April-Nov. That keeps the boat on the water over half the year. I can deal with that! How is everybody spring going? Any other cold Kansas ballers out there?

• Baller_

Northern Minnesota ICE-OUT will be a full month later than 2021. Global warming ?

This is our Lake Cam at Bay Lake, 2 hours north of Minneapolis. Seeing all the ski videos on man made lakes in the south is hard to take.

susmbui4u66y.jpg

That sucks! Still ice!? I guess I should quit complaining about our crappy spring in Kansas! Hang in there, spring will get up there eventually! I Sure wasn't trying to rub it in! I was just pumped to finally get a deccect April day! I had to tell sombody. Lol. Hope your ice is gone soon!!

• Baller_
Our local county clerk ( where deeds get registered, etc.) announced that “Summer hours” will begin Monday. I find this pretty hilarious given that our local snow ski center is closing for the winter on Sunday.

Lpskier