2015 Ski Nautique 200 Team Edition closed Bow For Sale

TheNYDad

2015 Ski Nautique TE 200. Extremely clean inside and out. We are the 2nd owners of this beautiful boat and have only put a handful of hours on it. The 1st owner was absolutely meticulous with the upkeep and maintenance on the boat, just as we have been. The boat has been garage kept with a boat cover on, and all annual services performed, even though it wasn't used much: oil changed spring and fall, oil filter changed annually, impeller taken out every year when winterized and replaced with a new one in the spring. The PCM EX-343 engine with catalysts is original and has 874 hours on it and runs great. Comes with a 2019 Extreme Custom Trailer.

Asking $65,000.

Contact Tom at (623) 521-4543

(Please text first. All calls from unknown numbers are ignored).

Boat Details:

Bimini Top

Boat cover

Am/FM/Aux stereo w/ 4 speakers

Snap in carpet

Fiberglass swim platform

Surf system

Trailer Details:

2019 Extreme Custom Trailer

Single axle

22 feet

Aluminum step plates

Custom wheels

Disc brakes

Surge brakes

• Baller

How much was that boat new???

15 with almost 900 hrs 65K no engine upgrade ? Where i live,way more toys like RV,Sea-Doos, 1-2 years old pontoon up for sell then 1 year ago.Prices are also down a bit.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

@jjackkrash Not slaggin'.Just trying to understand the high price (IMO) of the boat. That person ONLY registered to BOS to sell a boat,so...

He did go down 10k...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

Any reason you haven’t listed it on ski-it-again/3 event boats? It’s free and will give you more exposure. Adding pictures will also help a lot in terms of moving the boat.

@Horton as the admin might be able to adjust your OP.

• Baller
The boat is listed on Ski-It-Again, with pictures it is in the Boats - Show Ski category. I thought I had pictures on here also, so I'll ask again how do I edit the original post on here to reduce the price in the original post, and add pictures to the original post. do I need to remove the posting and resubmit it. Thanks for the help.

• Baller
Ah - I see it now that you pointed us the “show ski” section. Might want to move it to 3 event category. There are 128 boats in 3 event, 6 in the show ski, which I never looked at when I was looking to buy a used 200…. I don’t even know why the have that category.