Where is Manon?

jayski

• Baller

@MDB1056

contesting (present participle)engage in competition to attain (a position of power):"she declared her intention to contest the presidency"synonyms:compete for · contend for · vie for · challenge for · fight for · fight over · [more]take part in (a competition or election):"a coalition was formed to contest the presidential elections"

• Baller

Ok so contesting as participating vs the more commonly used positioning of challenging . Thanks for clarifying . Yes many would love to know the same- where she has been. Recently asked Freddie in a brief note if we’d see her again soon.Didn’t get an answer…..

• Baller

I love Manon and love to see her competing. I hope her back problems are a thing of the past soon. She was on the dock with me at my second coaching session ever. I didn’t even know who she was, and we just talked and talked. Wonderful person. We may complain about how small our sport has become, but for those of us in the “crap skier” categories, we are in a golden hour of access to the best in the world. The world number 2 tennis player would never have given the world number 14,003 player a lesson, just sitting around between sets. I still love her for that