McCormick’s in Tampa is now Raven’s Cove

bdave6er

• Baller

Called to find a time for a ski set in April, but McCormicks is now Ravens Cove? Told me the new owner is the main slalom driver and would be out of the country for the next few months. They’re supposed to call me back once an driver is identified. Has anyone skied there recently? How was your experience?

• Baller

Last June when heading to Florida I’d  called them and they’d JUST sold and were not skiing til new owners got settled etc.  Seems it’s been quite a long process….. There’s another facility just east of them - others here would recall the name, or Eden Lake is south of Sarasota. 

• Baller

Anyone know regulars on the course located on south side of Manatee Ave. between Bradenton/Anna Maria Island bridge? Came down for two weeks and since McCormicks doesn’t take ski reservations anymore, curious if there’s a pickup game in town.  

• Baller_
1 hour ago, MitchellM said:

Never saw a course there.  I'm up in Clearwater.

My daughter called and texted Raven's Cove last week to ski and got no answer or response.  Very disheartening.

(813) 681-4441

is that the number they called? Sent some people that way to wakeboard the other day and it was packed.

• Like 1

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

@MitchellM, if you are coming down Mantee Ave. from Bradenton, right where is narrows down from 4 lanes to two lanes, if you look south, there is a course sitting right behind some big houses.  I have never seen a ski boat on any of the lifts close by and no one using the course.  

• Thanks 1