WANT TO PURCHASE NAUTIQUE 200

bananaron

@bananaron   Not the year your friend is looking for but my good friend has his 2021 200 for sale.   SIA:  66679.  Boat is fantastic boat.   Well cared for.  His new one is coming or perhaps already here and he is motivated.   He’s down to $69K.  

For a couple grand more, get newer boat with less hours.   Color scheme is gorgeous.  

Check it out.  

Good luck. 

• Baller
3 hours ago, Buxrus said:

@bananaron   Not the year your friend is looking for but my good friend has his 2021 200 for sale.   SIA:  66679.  Boat is fantastic boat.   Well cared for.  His new one is coming or perhaps already here and he is motivated.   He’s down to $69K.  

For a couple grand more, get newer boat with less hours.   Color scheme is gorgeous.  

Check it out.  

Good luck. 

@Buxrus I've been pondering Gary's boat.  I'm also in the market for a newer Nautique 200 open bow.  Solid price.  I need to give him a call as I was wondering why he was selling.

@MitchellM  boat is solid.  He’s the only owner.  Got it new.   Beautiful color scheme.  Loaded.  Well taken care of.   Gary is a great guy.   He’s getting a new one soon.    His price is ridiculous on this boat considering market currently.  Someone is going to get a gem at a wholesale price. 

@foxriverat  yeah they are a great bunch of guys.   I go down there 3-4x per year.   Currently down here in Palm Coast.  Skied with @scuppers yesterday.   Man he has got a great set up.  Beautiful lake and home.  

Gary’s boat is top drawer guys.  He’s very motivated obviously by his current price.  

• Like 1