First Look at the 2023 BallOfSpray ProStar

Horton

• Administrators

I confess I was super nervous about the color. Yea it is Sangria Flake. It is hard get the color to really show in the video. I will work on better pictures. It looks sick in person.

• Like 4

• Baller

Lovely looking boat, you Lucky Lucky man, Enjoy !

I know somebody who was born with Nautique running through his veins, he was Mr Nautique and looking to buy a new boat.

To my Amazement he turned up at his Lake with a Brand New Mastercraft Prostar, really nice boat.

When I asked why, a Mastercraft, he replied the fixtures, fitting and finish was so much better, than what he was looking at elsewhere.

Edited by Stevie Boy
  • Like 1

• Administrators

@markn I think it improves the boat. It is better for tricks, it is a hand rail getting in and out of the boat, it keeps the rope off the drivers back at the end of the lake, and likely it improves resale. It cracks me up that so many slalom skiers freak out when they see it.

If a tower on the boat is good enough for @FWinter it is good enough for me.

• Like 3

• Baller
11 minutes ago, Horton said:

@markn I think it improves the boat. It is better for tricks, it is a hand rail getting in and out of the boat, it keeps the rope off the drivers back at the end of the lake, and likely it improves resale. It cracks me up that so many slalom skiers freak out when they see it.

If a tower on the boat is good enough for @FWinter it is good enough for me.

Been having a bunch of kids out lately, and really wishing I had a tower. I get it. 

• Like 3

• Baller

I 've never owned a tournament boat other than a Correct Craft (Ski Nautique).  But, I saw Horton's boat live today.  

Nice looking boat, and the color is unique.  Depending upon the Sun angle, looks black, dark cherry,  maroon/wine.  It's not resale red, or basic blue, but I think it is really cool. 

I like it.  If I had few extra bucks in my pocket, I would be looking to buy it.

BKH

• Like 1