Nautique 200 open bow msrp?

MitchellM

• Baller
13 minutes ago, dave2ball said:

Yes, that is the "Starting Price" as listed on their site.  They don't list the additional costs of the different engines, paint options, covers, seat cushions, etc...

What does one usually pay out the door for a new one?

• Baller

@MitchellM it is how you build it out 6.2 L motor heater heated seats so forth.  what type of trailer you include. Those are things only a dealer can send you prices on.   If you want a new one call Orlando Nautique and talk with a sales person.  

Edited by dave2ball
Additional info.

• Baller

We've got a new style 200 with the 6.0L. Best skiing Nautique we've owned.

Our 2014 white boat was the best driving but the single puck isn't built for the 5.7engine.

The 6.0L with the multi-port is sweeeet. Lots of lean and swing. Out of 7-10 Nautiques we've owned (quit counting), this is the best skiing one.

Come ski it anytime over at Okeeheelee, @MitchellM

Edited by scoke
  • Like 3

• Baller

@Andre 2019 was the first year Bryant built the 200. In 18 the 200 were made in Orlando because of the transition to the current new ski Nautique. The new Nautique was released in July 18 boat model year 19.  In 2018 Nautique ran both models the 18 tournament season.  

Edited by dave2ball
  • Like 2

• Baller

So,only 18-19-20 are ''Bryant'' boats ?

1 hour ago, dave2ball said:

@Andre 2019 was the first year Bryant built the 200. In 18 the 200 were made in Orlando because of the transition to the current new ski Nautique. The new Nautique was released in July 18 boat model year 19.  In 2018 Nautique ran both models the 18 tournament season.  

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

@Drago I don't remember all the details, but I don't think Bryant put the boats together the same way Nautique did. There were some posts in the past from owners complaining about how hard it was to access certain areas that were accessible on previous models. I think quality control was down a little bit as well. And at the end of the day, Nautique took the boat back, and kept doing it themselves. Others can provide much better info than I. Just remember a few complaints coming up here and there.

Edited by tjs1295
  • Like 1

• Baller

I don't want to speak out of turn, so someone may be able to confirm or correct, but I remember reading that swapping a steering cable would be extremely hard on the Bryant version.  Had something to do limited access to the tiller if I recall correctly?

• Baller
On 6/9/2023 at 1:36 PM, scoke said:

We've got a new style 200 with the 6.0L. Best skiing Nautique we've owned.

Our 2014 white boat was the best driving but the single puck isn't built for the 5.7engine.

The 6.0L with the multi-port is sweeeet. Lots of lean and swing. Out of 7-10 Nautiques we've owned (quit counting), this is the best skiing one.

Come ski it anytime over at Okeeheelee, @MitchellM

I really like the 'white boat', and get to enjoy is at least once a week.