Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Denali, Pineapple or LaPoint?

Octopus_Paxarbolis

• Administrators

I have ridden the LP2 and the Parsons. I really like them both a lot. I expect to review a Denali in the spring. The small brands are putting out VERY good stuff right now.

• Like 2

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
On 12/11/2023 at 6:39 AM, Horton said:

I have ridden the LP2 and the Parsons. I really like them both a lot. I expect to review a Denali in the spring. The small brands are putting out VERY good stuff right now.

What was the fin number for Pineapple when you run 38 ?

• Administrators

@FunoRyota

6.960 2.460 .760 29.75 ( Radar vapor boot )

if it doesn't feel quite right, I recommend exploring forwards and backwards with your boots just a little bit at a time

• Like 1

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

@Octopus_Paxarbolis - my answer, I don't know until I try each one.  As you peruse various forums here you will notice the theme of try before you buy.  These $2k+ little addictive toys all have their own personalities and each of us will lean towards different favorites, just like GF's / BF's:-)

In two words - all 3.

• Like 2

• Baller
23 hours ago, Horton said:

@o2bnMaine

Need video of your first set on 95

Too late! I demo'd one of the prototypes in mid/late September. It was a medium, which might have been a little big for me. Still, I got 4@35 (tied my PB). The ski was amazing, in my opinion. I didn't have to work as hard but got tons of angle.

I will try to remember to get a video though when I get my hands on the production ski. Maybe I'll take the time to do a comparison video like the one I did with Chris and me skiing on top of each other!

• Administrators

@o2bnMaine

I don't know man. I've never banned somebody for something like this, but we might have to vote on it. If you don't buy a new C95 ASAP, you might be not just banned from this website but from all of water skiing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
2 hours ago, Horton said:

@o2bnMaine

I don't know man. I've never banned somebody for something like this, but we might have to vote on it. If you don't buy a new C95 ASAP, you might be not just banned from this website but from all of water skiing.

I'm really going to be in trouble when I admit that I even demo'd the c85 in 2022 ... that's where I got my 4@35 PB. I didn't buy that one either... my wife bought one though!