I asked the internet for an AI image of water skiing for dummies

Horton

• Baller_

One positive I see here is that, regardless of my slalom skills relative to other skiers, I at least know more about water skiing than AI does.....for now.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

It sucks with image generation, but it knows some things.

Me: Who was Andy Mapple?

ChatGPT: 

Andy Mapple was one of the most celebrated and successful professional water skiers in history. Born in 1962 in England, Mapple moved to the United States to pursue his career in water skiing. He became renowned for his extraordinary skills and achievements in the sport, particularly in slalom skiing.

Over his illustrious career, Mapple won numerous championships and titles. He was a multiple-time world champion and set several world records in slalom water skiing. His technique and style significantly influenced the sport, and he was known for his competitive spirit and dedication to perfecting his skills.

Beyond his competitive career, Mapple contributed to the sport in various ways, including designing water ski equipment and coaching. He was a respected figure in the water skiing community, both for his achievements and for his contributions to the sport's development.

Andy Mapple's legacy in water skiing is profound, and he is often remembered as one of the greatest water skiers of all time. His passing in 2015 was a significant loss to the water skiing world, but his influence continues to be felt among water skiers and enthusiasts.

• Like 9