Orlando ski lake recommendations

Hi my name is Alex and I’m brand new to this site! I am going to Orlando next weekend for a wedding near Flagler beach! I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on where I could go to ski a few passes. I was also wondering if anyone had a private ski lake that they potentially would allow someone to use (fee or free) for a few hours. I am from Ohio and would love to ski in March!! Thanks so much! 

• Baller

I just got back from Boarding School with Travis for 5 days (2 sets per day)

Had a great experience and learned a lot from Travis. His setup is cool because he has 2 lakes facing different directions just in case there are issues with the wind. His phone number is on his website and you can shoot him a text to see if he can work you in. Tell him Byron sent you if you end up going!

• Like 3

• Baller

You're not really near Orlando at Flagler Beach.  Consider any of the great places east of Orlando.  I would avoid any place west of Orlando.  Traffic through Orlando is brutal and will sap any fun you have that day.

• Like 1

• Baller

The Boarding School is easy for you to get to from Flagler. I drive down almost every Friday to the Boarding School from St. Augustine which is north of Flagler. Just take I-95 south to state road 50 and head west. The Boarding School is behind Tropical Plumbing so some GPS’s have trouble finding it.

Travis is great to deal with. The facility is awesome and Ozzie is cute as a button.

‘Enjoy!

• Like 2

• Baller

For where you're at The Boarding School is your best bet; one of the best sites in FL. Wind is never an issue and you get to Ski with Travis and Freddie if he's not traveling. 

Matt Rinis place is also top notch and highly recommend his site too. I realize its a lot farther for you, but he is close to MCO airport if you're flying in/out of there. You get top level coaching and you get to hang/watch and be around top level skiers.