50th Masters

• Baller

I’d welcome an opinion on the pavilion seats, would it be worth the upgrade for Sunday? Is the beach good enough for the whole weekend?

I'll be sure to share pics as our camera gets a pretty good workout on a regular basis, but I’ll not be twitttering, no blackberry or the like.

John, if you or someone wanted, send me a message with a phone # and maybe an old fashioned call (gasp!) could be placed once and a while during the events.

• Baller

lakewaterjunky

you do not need a "blackberry" or the like to twitter, all you need is a txting plan.

I was on the Masters website and found this link.

http://masterswaterski.com/pdf/Masters-Broch20092.pdf

Look on the right hand side.

The vibe I am getting from reading it is that one thing pavilion pass prices wet up but also one has to pay to be on beach front??

Like I said earlier I have been going regularly for a good amount of time and I have never had to pay to be on the beach. You always pay the entrance fee per person at the main gait when you drive in. But thats it. You just drive up and pick out a spot on the beach or on the grass hill. I do not know if they do not enforce this or its a new way to get more money.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,