Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

O'Brien Elite pretty cheap on ebay - today is last day!

Horton

• Administrators

Retail is 2K.

I think this ski is going to be like the Fisher.... in a good way. Once it catches on there will be a waiting list.... Poor Adam will sleeping next to the press, cranking out skis day and night.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I have to doubt its a great ski, but better than than an A1, D3, Prophecy, RS-1?  Is it $1000 better?  I judge skis by their success in the AWSA tournaments and talking to the skiers who ride them.  If they work, people will buy them and you will se a lot of them on the starting dock.  The problem I see with the Elite is that it is so expensive not many will buy it so there will be few at tournaments. 

I honestly think skis are sold by word of mouth and actually seeing their success.  They have to be priced so that people can buy them before they can be "proven".

I still see people buying and riding the A1 and Z7 so far this year.  I have yet to seen anyone ski on an Elite and I can tell you I am not going to pay that much money until I am convinced.  I can't be convinced until several people have had success.

• Administrators

Took first ride on one tonight. Bitch'n. Way cool.

One thing about this ski (that is yet to be proven) is that it will last a lot longer than most skis. Part of the reason to go RTM is to make a ski that really lasts.  

Z7 and S1 also on the way. No wonder I am so screwed up.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can