Nationals COA

Marco

• Baller

Does anyone know the Cut Off Average for Nationals for mens 4 this year?  The rankings indicate 2 different scores, depending on if you filter by the ski year or the last 12 months.  Also, I think the Cut Off Date was locked in on July 16th, the 3rd Thursday before the Thursday before the start of Nats.

Any info would be appreciated.  Thx

• Baller_
I just checked, for M4 Slalom, if you set the filter for the "Goode 2009 Nationals" and display the ranking list, as a Slalom only skier you'd need a score above 93.75, so 94 bouys is 4 @ -35 to be qualified for Nationals.  You would have also skied in a Regionals. 

Also, if you go the rankings list and then click on the link at the end of your line that is called "View" it will take you to your personal qualifications screen. This shows what the COA was on July 16th, what your ranking average was on July 16th and will also show you any of the last chance qualifier information as well as whether you are currently qualified or not. This screen can also show regionals qualification information by selecting the appropriate year and region from the drop down box. Just click on View and all the qualification information you could need will be displayed.

• Baller
Thanks for the info.  There is more information on the rankings site than I thought.  I'm not planning on going to Nats, but was just curious to see if I qualified.