Ghost Skier? Rob Muhlitner

Horton

• Administrators

I rented the movie Ghost Rider a few weeks ago and thought that something seemed familiar about the characters and the story.  RobOnBike.jpg

In the movie, the hero is a motorcycle rider who sold his soul to the devil for immortality and for the ability to ride like no rider ever. He realizes his love for a totally hot chick and ends up fighting for good.Poster.jpg

I had this nagging feeling that I knew a skier who lived out in the desert, looked like a flaming skeleton and was really the undead. I thought it was odd that Rob Muhlitner  looked like the living dead, dated a hot chick and did good by being a school teacher.

EvilRob.jpg

HotGirlFriend.jpg

But it was not until this weekend, when he burnt his golf cart to the ground, that I put it all together.BurntCart1.jpg

BurntCart2.jpg

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
I don't know about Ghost Rider but Rob is a great guy, who raised a great kid and has a hot girlfriend. He also happens to be one of best skiers I have ever had the privelige to watch. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about him or his family. I was always amazed and inspired to watch him ski.

• Baller

Your'e being to hard on Rob.  He's too nice of a guy for that.  Years ago, we rented the Great Lakes rental lake for a week, and Rob came over to help coach us every day, just because we were good friends with a friend of his.  He didn't even know us at the time.  When my wife broke her ribs, he loaned us his brace he wore after back surgery and just asked us to send it back to him after she healed.  Great guy!

First going after Tadd, and now Rob... For shame, for shame

• Baller

True, but MS probably deserves it more often than not...

Do you know the story behind the  cart fire?  I have a friend who burned up a snowmobile trying to unfreeze a gas line with a torch.  Does Robs story beat that?

• Administrators

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/746/fgdeathbeer7qe.gifDeath himself called my tonight and told me my days were numbered unless I brought him a 12 pack of Bud light. I will comply and then get some coaching and abuse.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can