67 and 65.5 O’Brien Elites for Demo - Bakersfield First

Horton

• Administrators

I have a 67 and  65.5 O’Brien Elite for Demo.

I will be have them both in Bakersfield this weekend. I got them so I would have skis for you guys to try.

I know at least one skier in Bako and one across the country want to try the 65.5. I am loaning the skis out to Bako skiers first and then it is first come first serve. 

I paid for these skis so you scratch it you own it.

Horton

661/378/1402

• Administrators

Email me.

By the way I assume that anyone who asks for a demo is seriouly considering buying one. There are no fun rides. . . .

• Baller

I'm just a 28 off guy,but I got on John's demo,I mean my Elite,and ran 3 of em in a row the first time on the ski.Maybe John was driving slow,because it sure was easy.I'm sure there is some small scratch,so now I have to buy it.So that's one less 67" available in the Bako area.If you want to demo one,we're at Ski West every Thursday afternoon.   Steve

• Baller

Horton,

I have some Demos in Charleston and GA as well if anyone wants to come by and try them out.

I assume Horton, that if people want to buy a ski you will send them to their local dealer for purchase??

Anyway, let me know if anyone on the right side of the country wants to try one out.  Horton is not the only one!!

Later

ts

Tadd at h2osmosis dot com

• Administrators

Good reminder Tadd.

I sell a few select demo items as I can get my hands on them -  kind of under the table but offer little or NO customer service. I am not a ski shop.

If you want a ski shop to take care of you call Tadd. Besides the fact that he does this for a living, he offers a try before you buy program. That is how I would buy skis if I were not me. (you know what I mean)

If you tell Tadd you are a BallOfSpray reader he will give you free shipping.

If you call hm "Pee Wee" he will throw in a free T-Shirt with every ski you buy.