2010 Nationals Schedule

jdarwin

• Baller_

I was able to get through 38 twice last season on the A-1 in tournaments, and then twice in November on the Strada.  I got off of the 68.75 A-1 and onto the 66" Stradas starting the first week of October just in time for the Imperial tournament.  My A-1 was having some issues - (it couldn't have been the skier)

• Baller
Wow that's quite a jump in size! The 66 Strada must have alot more surface area. I saw the passes that posted. You're looking real smooth on it. I like how you're turning all the way back to the wake and not getting rushed and getting back on the handle too soon. Is that your norm or has the Strada given you a little more confidence to relax?

Steven,

No chance to ride it yet. After the hard water season on the slopes I will check it out this spring. One thing is sure, my RS1 is not leaving my paws until somthing better pulls me off it.

I made the mistake of selling my (here comes my 07 Monza story again) 07 Monza thinking the 08 would be the same or better. I went through 4 skis until I found somthing that works.