I need some positive Mojo !

matt_b

• Baller

So 2 years ago I dislocate my knee on my first set of the year, out for a whole year. Last summer, rehabed and ready to go and we have a drought here in Austin, dry lake in my backyard. Got a few sets in at another site, but not nearly enough. I fall funny near the end of the season, and now I am recovering from Rotator cuff surgery. May be ready to go in June or July.

This is getting frustrating, looking out the window at a smooth,full lake.

Waiting for June !

Matt, Hang in and Hang on. Life is nothing but a bunch of small seasons and in the BIG picture, your situation is one of those small seasons and it shall pass too... (my wife is just coming out of a simular kind of season as well...)

Don't lose your swagger!

• Baller

Thanks for the good thought's. These things really test your patience.

Zippy, I'm flying in to Seattle tomarrow am for a Dad and kids visit. I'll try and stop by. Maybe you guy's should come visit Austin. The lake is empty and probably allot warmer then what you are used too. My poor boat needs some hour's put on it.

"I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that life brings. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my injury, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself."

You will ski soon. Take care of the shoulder. 

Butte-Ski 

"Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life"...

That's Cool and very well put! For me, the daily Battle never ends. How I respond to life's circumstances is the difference between peaceful rest and sleeplessness...