Water Ski Real Estate / Ski Clubs in Denver

Mark Petrie

• Baller
Soda Lakes is a pay per ski ride lake on the west side of Denver about 5 miles South of the I70/C470 interchange.  It would be a good short term solution until you got to know the local tournament scene and met other skiers to see what is available.  I know the Denver area has many good ski lakes, I just don't know the particulars.

Mark,  I'm a member at Laku which is a hour north of Denver in Windsor. Its a Ski Club on a world class two lake site.  We're geared towards three-event tournament skiing and host several tournaments each year.  If interested, I can get you more info.  Also check out laku.com

Terry Bandel

• Baller

Ditto on Laku being world class.  Big Dawg qualifier a few weeks ago, Western Regionals last summer... awesome site.  I didn't mention it because I didn't know if there were still memeberships available.

Terry- See you at the tourney on Saturday!

• Baller

Hoping to get a set in this afternoon with a Nock and a Freyschlag if they can make it.  Back on topic, Mark you can contact me directly if you like nego_john at msn.com.  I'm a local tournament skier, and also a realtor, and am familiar with most of the lakes/clubs around Denver. 

John

I was in the Windsor area for a few days last year and I loved it. All the people I met were cool... overall a great experience... if I found a lake there and a good job that would take me on I'd do it. Then again I live in Canada now - which is great but not a skiers paradise.