2011 HO Alpha bindings

WIskier

• Administrators
They look a lot like the Approach. I have not seen in person but do not think that is a new binding. If you want HO bindings, Animals are the gold standard.

Picked from the HO site. The EXO liners are realy comfortable, I have them in my EXO Pro's. Animal and Approach bindings always killed my foot. EXO's are great!

The Alpha’s lean profile minimizes drag on both sides no matter how deep you’re holding you edge.  The EXO liner and free floating tongue are encased in a composite textile shell delivering comfort and durability.  Dual lace zones provide an easy in and out experience and the ankle support strap allows the skier to adjust their ankle security.  Most importantly is the response you feel when skiing the Alpha, we achieved this with a 21cm cuff height.  The ski is responding to your thoughts quicker than ever. 

Alpha $150.00 http://hosports.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Alpha_4ce9c055d747a.png

• Baller

Those look very much like a boot D3 made 3 - 4 years back, can't remember the name but someone here will.  Had one friend who used them and really liked them but if memory serves they weren't very well received overall and I don't think D3 makes them anymore.  FWIW.

Ed