Anybody using an Adrenaline or Eagle Drysuit?

Jim Neely

• Baller

Jim,

I have an older O'neill and the new Eagle. The Eagle suit is lighter and the front zip makes it really easy to get in and out of. I have an XL red Eagle sitting here brand new for sale if your interested. Price is good. I am one of the Eagle skier reps. I ordered it for someone and they vanished on me.

Marc

Jim,

Jo was wearing an Eagle suit when you came to ski. She loves it and I’m impressed with it also.

Bmiller3536,

If the spray from your ski hits the suit, it can cause what you are describing. Some people wear a large spray legging to protest the suit.

I just replaced a 7-year old Adrenaline that I bought new/on sale for $200. Don't know exactly how many sets I had on it.......it was a bunch.  As my fellow PNW skiers have demonstrated, we ski in drysuits a lot! I replaced it with a Stay Dry which seems to fit me a little better but regarding durability, I can't complain.

I'm in a 8-9 year old Adrenaline suit and think the price for the years of service can't be beat.  Just had the seals replaced last year for the 2nd time (as I recall).  Also a PNW skier and this suit get used almost every month except June, July, and August.

• Baller
8 years on an Adrenaline suit and still with original seals.  I always use two spray legs one on each leg which really protects the leg seals.  Other than that I spray the seals down with seal spray every few times.  As a PNW skier as well, I use my suit a lot.  I cannot be more impressed with the suit.  I really would like to try one of the Eagle suits with the front zipper though as I cannot zip/un-zip my suit myself.....OF