New Prostar for 2012?

swc5150

• Baller_
Malibu had a proto version at the King of Darkness. Many of the items on the boat very skier friendly (opposite of wakeboard / bling friendly) along with hull changes.

• Baller
Theres a reason the svfara and infinity did not succeed. i know, that one above was mine. I will say it was a great boat as far as build quality and comfort. but it sucked as a 34mph boat. the wake at 15, 22, 28 was like hitting a curb. the 22 wake felt like a fire hydrant was open wide. also the boat did not turn well around a right turn island at a ski lake. the nose would dunk in and you get spray all over the windshield and the rub rail would constantly fall off. Theres a reason why I sold a near perfect condition 2008 ski boat for 15999. it sucked for my use. better barefoot boat probably!

• Baller_
The proto Malibu featured some hull changes to improve the wake, there are visible differences between it and current, it is the same size as an LXi. Interior sported a matt black dash and a taller/shorter windshield, both to cater to the ski crowd. Tank was in the current spot, or at least no mention of it being moved.

• Baller_
Rodltg2 .... Ya I did hear the wakes kinda sucked. Did not know about turning issues. Wow. I still agree with swc5150 in that they had some good interior ideas and similarly so did Sea Rays inboard ski boats but they sucked for wakes as well.