Where to stay in the Delta?

Gistmarrs

I am going to the Delta for the first time in 20 years and really don't know where we should stay. We would like to take our fifth wheel and camp near the water. A southern spot would be great since we will be coming from the south. Are there better areas to ski in than others? I have lots of questions, so any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marrs

• Baller
I believe the lost isle has been closed for a couple years now, so no worries there! I have heard Tower Park is a good place to camp as well. Also close to slalom courses. I use to have a houseboat at Paradise Point, no camping there , but lots of great water around and a slalom course too.

Mateo - I'll check out Orwood. Thanks. Where are the slalom courses and how do you get to use them?

LakeOne - Man, Lost Isle brings back memories. Most of which were the day after cause I can't remember anything from the day I was there.

rodltg2 - I'll check out Tower Park. Thanks.

• Baller
Tiki Lagoon is a nice place.The camping is good and there are some straight slews that are good for slaloming.Many areas on the delta have twisting slews that dont give you a long straight shot that you need for skiing.Don't leave your stuff out.Lots of thiefs in the area.