PS 190 Limited.....more skiing for me next season!

jerseydave

• Baller

New to the forum, just wanted to say hello!

Oh yeah, and how stoked I am do start doing some more skiing (and footin') next year here in NJ behind my new-to-me '93 PS190 Limited.

(just picked it up last weekend)

Needs a little detailing and minor TLC but looking forward to using it come spring.

• Baller_
Niiiiiiice. That is a very good slalom hull. Skied behind one for years. Also a very durable boat. Recommend having the gel coat professionally done if it needs it. And use someone that knows gel coat. Had my 97 SN done by someone who knew what they were doing this time around and the difference was stunning. It was a 3 step process with three different soapbar looking sticks he would rub on a high speed buffer. Took him all day. Spray-9 on the inside. CONGRATS!!!!

• Baller

Nice score!!! I nearly bought the same boat a few years back, but someone beat me to the punch by a single phone call. I finally found a '93 Stars & Stripes with super low (120) hours but without the LT-1 or the powerslot transmission. If I remember correctly the Limited came with both those options. I'd remove the Safe-T-Top immediately. It makes the boat really small and annoying.

Again - Nice Find and Congratulations!