Ball Of Spray App

tfriess

• Baller
I didn't find a trick. I just expanded the page with my fingers, logged in, chose to keep myself logged in, and leave a page up among a couple I use on Safari. Then I just go to that page if I want to look at waterski stuff while I wait for an appointment or whatever. ;-)

• Baller

@tfriess I have already designed one for iPhone works great. I am just holding back from releasing it. Sorta waiting on @Horton so I can start an Android version to release at the same time.

@sunvallylaw I have looked into taptalk but having our own app is a better option.

Actually there is a trick and it is one of the secrets behind the app that I am

not going to share publicily on the forum.

@Horton and I have not talked about the app in a while. It has been sorta on the back burner. Some other upgrades are in progress with the site and I think we are waiting till we finish those to move forward with it. I go back to school and work here pretty soon not to mention I have other opportunitys to make apps for money.

I am a broke college kid(that is not just a saying, its a way of life...) who does all this on the side for fun. At the moment I do not charge for BallOfScores because I believe it is a resource that have helped the sport as a whole. I do pay for all it's expenses out of my pocket. I know how many downloads I have and how much money I have given up and how many HUNDREADS of hours that I have put into developing the two apps, but I try to look past that. There is an update coming out for the iPhone version, but I'm thinking of making the other features an in app purchase. All you would get its the live stream and all the other features that take time to manage will cost $ to unlock in the app.

Do you people even read the front of the website?? What was on top of the news feed for 3 days?? And these are the times I get really discouraged and don't want to work on these apps...... Honestly I would rather be at the lake skiing, driving, working with Jr. Skiers, the disabled skiers, going out with my friends, or coaching rowing. Oh yeah and go to class, study and work a job. I'm 21 and don't want to waste my time on you people I don't have much of it as it is.

• Administrators
@MattP Based on traffic at the moment I guess it is time to get going. I will be back in dev mode tonight. Ping me. FYI 550,172 page views in the last 30 days.

• Baller

@Horton will do.

@Wish hortons right. Just thinking off the top of my head it could be done I might even have most of the code I would need to do it sitting around. Something I will think about doing in later versions for sure.

• Baller_
@MattP. That would be great! I really can't think of any other reason to develop an app other then then that. I'm sure I'm missing tons of reasons to make a BOS app. BOS seems to run really well on my phone just off the Safari. But, most of us shoot photos with our phones these days and it would be nice to slip them in in a seamless way vs uploading to computer and down loading to the site. Just a thought. I'll be happy with whatever comes along I'm sure.