Anyone have any cheap ~80 in jump skis they can part with?

kfennell

• Baller
Not cheap, but have a pair of 84" Stokes tip Connellys for sale. They have not been over a jump in several years and are in excellent shape.1K blank. Have Wiley's Super Jump plates in very good condition to go with them for another $150. Let me know if interested as I am gonna put them on SIA in the next day or two.

What size are the bindings. I am trying to not spend so much on my "training skis" but if you have some Large wileys bindings I will get them possibly, I need to check with a guy at the lake who said he was going to move to pro wraps and see if that is still the plan @skidawg what size are the ones above your dock?

• Baller

HC 2000s. They are older model skis, but basically new. We bought them for my wife in 2000 when she decided she wanted to start jumping again. She was pregnant in '01 so no jumping. Jumped a little in 02/03, then we had 2 more kids in 18 months.

She has not been over a jump since and has just ridden them for fun. She has finally ruled out any possible return to jumping (surgery x3 on the knee and x2 on the hip) and decided she could part with them. Send me a pm if and I can send pics.

The bindings are large, but the wraps are really tight. Gave up on shoving my 11.5 foot in them to ck size, but I have been a hard shell guy for a long time and gave up pretty easy.