Big Dawg Finals

AggieSkier

• Baller

Marc Shaw is keeping scores up to date on his website. www.marcshaw.net

Tab through the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&key=0AosUWMaWcIFtdFVEZ1FKbWs3WnVPaHJzR2ZlNzNBX1E&hl=en&gid=1

and the scores update the sweet 16 brackets automatically https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&key=0AosUWMaWcIFtdFVEZ1FKbWs3WnVPaHJzR2ZlNzNBX1E&hl=en&gid=2.

I can just imagine what it must have felt like to be coming into five and thinking, "I'm going to be the first person ever to r..." bang! and it was over. At least that what happen's to me when I come close to setting a new PB! Congratulations to Greg, awesome skiing! I hope there's video.

Sorry guys if you were looking at my spreadsheet. The skiers are right but some of the matchups are a little off, trying to figure out what I screwed up. I'll have them fixed soon. It's actually Chad Scott vs KLP in the first round and Andy vs Todd Kuykendall.

Sorry guys if you were looking at my spreadsheet. The skiers are right but some of the matchups are a little off, trying to figure out what I screwed up. I'll have them fixed soon. It's actually Chad Scott vs KLP in the first round and Andy vs Todd Kuykendall.

• Baller
The way Andy was running I figured he was good for every 39, and whoever had a shot was going to have to beat him at 41. Would have liked to see the victory go to a 41 battle, but geez if Todd is going to run 4 that would have been a tall order. Well deserved victory and fun to watch.

• Baller_
I ran it in Oct 12 2008 at home. Legit boat time. Have no idea how it happened. I mean none. I blinked and it was over. No 41 off loop on the rope so we made one so unofficially 1@41....kinda. Never saw ball 4 again at that line. It seems to be a never used loop now.