How do Radar Strada bindings fit?

TSki

• Baller

I'm looking at Strada bindings and am unsure how their sizes run. In street shoes I can wear between a 9 and 10. It varies a lot bc I have high arches so the shoe design plays more of a role for me. Do the Strada bindings run big or small? How do they fit?

Thanks.

• Baller

I find they run a little small. I wear a size 10 in everything shoe-wise, but when I tried a pair on the other day (new version) I needed an 11 to feel comfortable (length). Just my experience.

My current setup is a bit modified where I run an 11 liner (thinner old style) with a 10 shell (old style)

• Baller
I am a size 10.5 foot with a high instep and I am in a size 10 Strada in the 2011 model. I want it to fit like a snow ski boot where my toes brush the front. I agree with Eddie there is no reason to have them too large. After I heated the liners I love the way the 10 fits my foot.

• Baller
just re-heat molded my RS1s. been about 2 years since I last did it (maybe twice total) my front foot was getting cramped so I stuffed some paper towel in there. have yet to try them out, but on dry land they do feel a bit roomier already. loves these boots!!!