Who's going to Diablo Shores?

ForrestGump

• Baller

I know @theKrista , @Horton , @MatthewBrown , @Schroed , @H2OSkiGirl and her half @Boody (there was no mention of better lol), as well as myself are skiing. Anyone else? @Dirt is scared and is just going to watch. For that I think we should change his name from Dirt to Cupcake. I'm planning on spending a few days lowering the blood content in my alcohol afterwards in Napa and Sonoma.

Who else is skiing or going to watch?

• Baller
I had to pay @dirt to not ski in MM and hence he won't have the oppurtunity to beat me. He took me down both rounds on Sunday at Shortline by running 2.5 @39 and 4 @ 39 after telling me he hadn't run 38 all week. I'm not sure I trust @dirt's self assesments of how he's been skiing...

• Administrators
Unfortunately I am really a fan of beer in general. (Except maybe some of the stuff from Belgium that tastes like bananas or strawberrys )

• Administrators

Holy Crap you guy behave. Mrs. BallOfSpray will be there.

@Boody no talk of that thing with the Donkey and the other thing.

@Mateo Vargas Lets not talk about sleeping in the display cars

@ShaneH I sent you the bad news by email

@bishop8950 I will not tell your wife about ... you know that thing you did in Houston

@Dirt will you please stop circling my house at night

• Administrators

@skidawg you will be missed. @ShaneH and I will drink your share.

Well that is not much. Maybe Gallagher will drink your share and @ShaneH and I will do the real drinking.

• Baller
Was standing there minding my own business with a Rita in my hand on the other side of the pool. Pellets bounced off the water and I took it in the leg. This reinforces my belief that I'm bulletproof, though. Just bounced off without embedding in my leg. Was a bit sore today, though. Lol Jeff Greathouse thought it was pretty funny. Now I know what Dick Cheneys victim felt like. It's not a party until someone gets shot. Lol

• Administrators
Everything Shane does is funny. With any luck Shane will pickup a Victorias Secret model on the way to Diablo but she will end up drunk and naked in the ER.