@6balls kills it at SkiWatch!

Razorskier1

• Baller_

It was refreshing to go to a tournament were getting on the water and skiing was of the up most importance. Very low key and relaxed. Ski watch estates highly recommended tournament, great conditions with great people running the event.

My boat was not the only boat their Mr. Jay Estes Brought his fabulous 12 197 MasterCraft, very well prepared and great skiing boat. Also if anyone is looking for a extremely nice MC Promo boat this one is for sale.

Thanks again to the Crew at Ski Watch for a great weekend.

Jody Seal

• Gold Member

@Razorskier1 Your brother didn't just pass you there, did he? You guys must both be gunning for the MN state record now, huh? Didn't somebody say it was 4?

I still remember my first (and only) tournament -38 like it was yesterday. What a huge milestone. Very excited for @6balls!!

I'm also very impressed by 2.5 on your first tournament try at -39. I barely got my ski outside the 1-ball and I was pretty happy about it!

• Baller
@Than_Bogan -- yep, Dave is the current holder of the Ross boys tournament record by 0.5. But you know what they say -- records are made to be broken! It was a great tournament, and it was fun to finally meet Jody Seal, even though he set me up to have Payton giving me grief all weekend!

• Baller

Thanks to all for your nice comments...BOS has been a big help for me (all of you) as have my ski partners and my big bro. There were PB's falling like rain at skiwatch. Great conditions/boats/drivers/site/organizers/friends/fellow skiers.

• Baller
I was thrilled to see Dave run it! I started working on a new improved gate and pace in the course about 10 days ago with the help of another baller. Started getting it right before I left for Florida and ran 38 3 times in three days. Went to Florida and ran it on Friday before the tournament. Still didn't have my cadence right -- too fast through the gate to one. OK, but not perfected. Saturday I ran 5 at 38. Sunday I finally started to understand the gate I was looking for and by the final round I hit it perfect. Unfortunately, it was so good I screwed up the pass! @SCoke told me it was awesome and that I shouldn't worry about the pass, take away the good part. Monday morning I did just that and ran the easiest 38 of my life at Ski Watch. This morning I ran it again on my lake in MN. So . . . I'm disappointed I didn't run it at the tournament, but I'm extremely happy that I've figured out something. In the last week I've put down 38 5-6 times and been 4 or 5 another few. It's working!