Westsuit

coskier

• Baller
As of today the word from Camaro on the arrival of Black Tec is mid April at the earliest :( bummer! I am thinking that they definately have a different opinion of spring than we do here in the US. A couple reminders...the new Black Tec long suit will be the only 2mm in that line, the shorty and top are 1mm. I did manage to get one more shippment of Titanium Monos/Shortys they are 2mm, I have all sizes now but this will be the last of them. I will post the actual arrival date for Black Tec on my site, as soon as I get it for those who are still interested.

• Baller

Black Tec update...straight from Camaro today!

Black Tec Monos/Shortys should be to USA dealers by the week of April 8th, Full suits and tops not until May sometime :( bummer for spring getting kinda late! Remember if it mskes a difference to you... The Black Tec Shortys(and tops) are going to be 1mm, only the Black Tec full suit is 2mm. The Camaro Titaniums are the last of the long sleeve 2mm shortys. Appreciate the Baller support :) no more Larges here...anyone smaller or bigger you are still in luck!

• Baller
@Coskier, I have the speedskin (actually have 3, bought them on sale a while ago for almost nothing). Great suits and very flexible. However, they are just stitched, not glued. So the first impression when getting into the water is kind of more extreme. But after 1 min, it is Ok. I find the 1mm champion to be warmer. The speedskin is for sure less prone to damage.

• Baller
@Dscholfield We are skiing in 40 degree water now, and I will tell you, NO wetsuit will do the job at that temp. You will need a full dry suit in those temps. Partly because of the water, but in large part because of the wind chill.

@Brady Ya that wind chill will get you, and so id agree its cold no matter what you have. I was more wondering then how the camaro, being only 2 mm in those temperatures, where Id regularly have 4-5mm. It's cold but you can make it work if your "committed".