T Whisper is a class act

T_C

• Baller

I just finished two back to back clinics with T Whisper here in Oregon. It goes without saying the he is an amazing skier. It also goes without saying that he is an amazing coach. What I found out was that he is an amazing person!

After six straight days in the boat and dozens of skiers without a break he was always right on top of every lesson with every new skier that jumped in the water. I got to drive for dozens of lessons with skiers from just starting to run the coarse to -38 at 36mph and he never missed a chance to laugh and joke but at the same time focus in on the one thing that would help that individual the most. He never rushed anyone and never made anyone feel like their time was up. He even ran some passes at 32mph to demonstrate techniques he was describing to novice skiers. If you want to host an awesome clinic at your lake you need to get in touch with Terry. I even got to watch him run some nice 41 passes using the Raptor S.F.E. Will post video soon!

TC

• Baller
I can second Tom's comments on Terry. What a great guy with very practical and understandable instruction. I have been working on a couple of points he told me for the last week and have gone from running 22 at 34mph about 30% of the time to running it about 90%. I can't wait to spend more time at 28. Summer goal is 3 bouys at 32. Thanks Terry!

• Baller
We had Terry out at our lake this weekend and it was fantastic. I made more progress in my skiing this weekend than I have in years. He tunes into each skier and helps them develop a personal approach to making simple improvements and has a fun time doing it. His passion for the sport is obvious and inspiring. It shows up in his skiing too, he looks better than ever.