LA August 6th to 13th. Any skiing?

colo_skier

• Baller

Coto de Caza for the week. Anybody skiing in the area? @Krista said I could join her at Canyon lake but not sure about that any more. Anybody skiing the quarry since @chuck_dickey left? @london_skier sorry I will be leaving before you get there. I'll let you know if anybody is willing to let me ski with them.

Thanks.

• Baller

Thank-you to Knife man, Dave, Ghost rider and Hot chick girlfriend for letting me ski with them in Newberry Springs. Great people and good luck to Hot chick girlfriend at Nationals. Loved the Newberry site.

I big thank-you to @danbirch for taking the time to pull me through the course at Canyon lake. If I had actually skied worth a darn it would have been fantastic!! Great set up at Canyon and so close to the ski lake in Corona. Thankful I was able to drive well enough for your 28 off passes.

@Chuck_dickey, Saw you walking the lake so now know were the secret ski site is..

Thanks again everyone I had a blast.

@colo_skier @danbirch @Horton I arrive Sunday and am in Newport beach for about 2 weeks, then going to LA. Hoping to ski Canyon or anywhere else I can. Weather has been great for the last month in London, so I'm ski fit and ready. Oh yeah, I turned fifty on Saturday, but my skiing is getting better! I've nearly nailed 32 off. Always 5 ball, I get exited.