I have seen the 2014 MasterCraft

Horton

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporting Member

I'd love to know how it can be nothing like what we heard, seeing as we heard pretty much every possibility from somebody!

Fingers crossed on the smallness. If this thing has a great slalom wake, including at slow speed, and can fit through our mousehole tunnel, there's a fair chance it could be my next boat.

Not a bad looking boat. Even if I have to stomach the cocktail pickle fork on the nose. 20' 5" from what I understand and, from the video a lot of channeling going on with the hull design. She may ski like a dream, but how will the fuel consumption be? Perhaps the 200 made it okay to add a little more drag to the equation.

• Baller
I mentioned on TT that I didn't agree with the FB unveil, when you have an active MC buyer file right there on TT, but whatever. Now I'm getting a little annoyed how they're giving these nuggets piece meal. Specs and wake pics would really be nice, as that's what those who buy 3 event boats care about first. When they unveiled their latest wake boat a few weeks ago, they splashed the site with pics of the tidal wave it produces.

• Baller_
@Skoot1123 I was glancing at your post from my phone (knowing your pic with your child behind the wheel) and had to do a double take to catch the word "car". Its a good looking boat and all but........ glad I went back to read it.

• Baller

@wish - LOL! It will be interesting to hear what the skier's say. I'm sure the feedback will be fast and furious in the next coming months.

I for one am NOT a pickle fork fan. But this particular one I don't mind. Not sure if it was because of the hard cover or not.

Also seems like one of the pictures of the "helm" - I didn't see any carpet. Wonder if there is no carpet or if there is some other type of flooring.

Can't wait to see more of the reveal!

• Supporting Member

@ral:

1ec40c263ddf437546df3dafcde9c8.jpg

91" is a fairly hard limit. 93" maybe if you're willing to be locked out whenever the water is a little high (which I'm not). 96" is completely out of the question -- probably only a few days each year that it COULD get through.

(And yes, that's my sexy back.)