Struggling to advance in 38' OFF - VIDEO POSTED

GOODESkier

• Baller_
@Razorskier1 agree. I'll take several whacks at 38 all amped up and get crushed somewhere down the pass. By my last attempt I am worn out and forced to take it easer and taller. And the pass goes better. But very hard not to amp yourself when it's such a short line.

• Baller
@richarddoane it was at Koppert Lake. Ran 4 @ 38' OFF on Winlock with a great friend. Wish I could be there Thursday, but we are in Canada skiing at Albert Dyck this week and visiting my wife's family. I'll have to take your money another day..........

• Baller
@richarddoane So should all the Regional records set at Kopperts be pulled cuz you don't think it's legit ? I'm just a little confused here. Steve has worked his butt off, he shows up early, helps set up, drives, ropes and judges Pretty much all the stuff you used to do yet you question his scores and ability. I'll a put hunski on Steve vs Doanne Diablo Shores ProAm rules. Bring your boat, we'll coin toss. I'll even provide the lake.

• Supporting Member

@OB Things just haven't been the same since the Atari 2600.

But I ski behind PP more than half the time, and as long as I alternate in some ZO I can't even tell which is which.

Pretty sure both "sides" are over-reacting above. What would be a funny friendly wager in person can seem like taunting or meanness on the internet. But @richardoane has been here a long time and never much of a trouble maker, so you guys should probably give him the benefit of the doubt.

Meanwhile, I'll also give @Goodeskier the benefit of the doubt. No reason to believe anything fishy. Just time to take the next step into AWSA tournaments.

• Baller_

@than_bogan - I'll take that as a compliment

@teamwalley - you can refer to me as a "doubter", not a "hater", there hasn't been a sanctioned event at Koppert in a dozen years let alone an RC tourney, so I doubt that course has been surveyed recently. With the wakeboarders murdering that lake constantly the underwater gear is probably a shambled disarray.

@goodeskier - I'm glad you & the wife/kids are having a good time skiing together as that's really what it's about. There's quite a few AWSA events in the PNW between now and October, and I hope to see you at one - skiing "Goode" !

• Baller
@richarddoane I just like to ski, have fun, and play nice in the sand box with all my friends. I bring my wife and kids skiing everywhere that I ski and make it a family affair. 2 year old up on the shark trainer and making the turn at the end of the course and bringing it on home to the starting dock. WAY MORE PROUD OF THAT THAN ANY BALL COUNT I COULD POST AT ANY SITE ANYWHERE! Hope to get to ski with lots of people from this site and more in the coming years. Love getting better with the help of all my slalom loving friends.

• Baller

Have had 2 passes recently in practice where I have gotten around 5 Ball @ 38' OFF. Tonight I had my smoothest run of the season and rounded 5 ball and headed to 6 ball! SO EXCITED, I SCREWED IT UP and PULLED TOO LONG!!!! But it was GREAT!

It was my sweetest pass yet, and felt right on through 4 and over to 5! Ah another day and I will check this one off the list!