Ski Crib!!

webbdawg99

• Baller

I have to say that yesterday was one of the most exciting days in my life as a waterskier. My wife and I closed on a home at Whitestone Lake Estates in North Georgia. Some of you may be familiar with the site as it has hosted Southern Regionals and was a stop on the 2008 Pro Tour. We have 2 lakes with a Nautique on each one. And yes, the dining room is pink.....for now. Come visit and ski with us sometime!!!

@6balls, now you and @Razorskier1 dont have an excuse to not come visit!

ad39bfb1c87058f4429cd7a50674a2.jpg04d33a8b0131c987100cdddedcfdb2.jpgda089c94a5a88786ef78c761fc2e8a.jpg56dbd821b41ff3556d9b97e006f270.jpg15138a305355d6970a1493a6aa449d.jpg0d6a8d6c276b42554c8b8fb8a82768.jpg

• Baller

You know the comment about "it's not a lack of water time, it's a lack of people to ski with" is common. I know there are a few places that have a lot of active members, but there are a lot where it's hard to find someone to drive/watch you ski. Amazing given how much it costs to build a lake, but this is a common theme with people I speak to at tournaments.

Of course, privacy is nice!

• Baller
@webbdawg99 that's fantastic. Couldn't happen to a better guy and I assume his better half. My bro and I had no excuse not to visit before other than freakishly busy lives...but would love to come check out your new joint. What is the nearest airport (can be a small one)? Otherwise lemme know nearest cities and I'll figure it out. Congrats, man. I predict big things ahead for your skiing.

• Baller

@OB thanks they Pickens Co has a 5000 ft strip. Looks like still air 4 hours, headwind more like 4.5. Taking in for audio panel repair so momentarily grounded hopefully resolve soon.

@webbdawg99 job take you there or commuting Atlanta?

• Baller
@6balls Just a weekend place for now. Wife works downtown and she's not willing to make the commute....yet. But if you're gonna fly yourself down....definitely fly into Pickens like OB said. We'll have you guys down, a few folks up from Atlanta and Florida and make it a little ski party!