Ankles, knees, hips, shoulders...

SpartanSki

I'm a 15off hack, can run it pretty consistently at 32mph, sometimes at 34 and have dabbled at 22 at 32mph. While I think I can muscle out some ugly runs, I need to fix some serious deficiencies if I ever want to the short loops.

I'll get some video up eventually (if I dare show how bad things really are). But I still have a problem with a defensive posture on my offside, front leg locked, rear bent, bent forward at the waist, etc etc. I know I need to be stacked better, that I'm working on. My question is regarding ankles, knees hips shoulders alignment and the transition after the second wake.

At this point, is Seth just relaxing his pull on the line or is he actually pushing the ski out in front of him? Or is that something I need to even be concerned with?

32f453c2c598ababbe3a8a72bd2969.jpg

I guess my question is, should I just be in a locked strong but static position through the wakes, or am I physically trying to push the ski forward through the wakes? Hope this makes sense.

Thanks Shane, I guess I'm just getting hung up on some advice to "drive through the wakes", whether that was an actual motion of pushing the ski out in front through the wakes or is he just telling me to not be a wuss and back off my edge.

Getting some lessons at the end of the month and wanted to work on fundamentals beforehand, so we can concentrate on more specifics of the course.