Did You PB This Year?

Klundell

• Baller
@klundell how come when I run my toughest pass and they take a pic at the end gate, all the slack is still in the water and I'm bracing for impact? There is an even bigger look of horror in the eyes of the boat judge...but he needn't worry!

Practice pb for sure 1@43 just 5 days ago and tournament pb this past weekend in a record tournament with a score of 5@41 and a new regional record. Also back to back national wins one in m3 last year and moved to mm for this years win. What a season. The body needs some heeling for sure.

• Baller
@41off; looks like you may need to consider changing your name to 43off soon. Congrats on some insane scores. It's a infinitesimally small fraternity in the world that can claim 41 at 34 in practice. Kind of like asking an airline pilot how the space shuttle flies.

Yup, considering I skied my first tournament this past weekend. I'm just a 15offer, so following some good advice I got on here I slowed the boat down to 30 for my opener. I never miss 30 in practice...I almost did game time but I eeked it out.

Did I run my practice PB? Nope, but that follow up full pass at 32 still felt pretty awesome, even if I overturned and slacked out on the gates on my 34 attempt...whoops.

While I have "run" 15@34 in practice, that full pass at 32 felt somehow a little sweeter.

• Baller
I haven't PB'd in almost 15 years. (that sucks!) I am only a few balls (less than a pass) away from it at the moment, and out of my 2007-2011 slump. ..some days I can taste 4 ball.. at 28mph/15 off. The good news is, I am most sets getting 2 and 3 at 28mph, where as I couldn't even get into 28mph from 2007 to 2011.

• Baller
I just PB this morning, 20 years ago I was skiing AWSA down to 32. Then had a break....kids, life etc. I've still been skiing a lot over the last 10 years but not on a course much. After getting back on a regular circuit routine again and changing skis this year I've gone from 15@32, 15@34 and now 22@ 32 in four weeks. Hoping to be running a 22@ 34 before winter sets in then go for 28 next spring. GREAT DAY!! INT league next year. Loved skiing tournaments back in the day, can't wait to try it again. When I got out of the water this morning my wife says to me " Living the dream?" I said "You bet"!!

• Baller
I would like to totally renounce my previous post. In the three tournament rounds since I got on the endo, and tweaked the fin a little, I have tied my tournament PB twice and got a PB by 1/2 buoy. Still a long way away from my practice PB. Hurt my back on the last round, so laying on a heating pad, drinking a beer, with a smile on my face.

• Administrators
I just got my best trick score since about 1994! 2820. If I had a less stupid run I would have broken 3K. That is the goal and then I start stalking @EleeSki

• Baller
Never have skied in a tournament, so can't improve on that one. Getting closer to my goal of running 38 off. Ran 4 @ 38 a couple of times during my last week of the season, an improvement of 1 buoy. Finally have started running 35 off with some consistency. Overall, it was great season, already looking forward to next year!

• Members
My goal for the season was 6@-22, 30mph and I ran 6@-28, 30mph on Friday. Granted, at my level, PB's seem to come a little easier. The weird thing for me is that it's been easier to go to -28 at 30mph than stay at -15 and run 34mph. Perhaps I should just skip the -15/34mph and work on -22/-28 at 32+mph...